Want to bring boring toast to life? This is a breakfast you’ll look forward to getting out of bed for.
If you’re looking for quick and easy breakfast recipes, this egg and tuna toast with honey mustard does the trick.
Serving and Nutritional Information
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Nutrition per serving:
Dietary information: Dairy free, low carb
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tsp. butter
- Handful rocket
- 5 oz. (145g) can tuna in brine, drained
- 1 egg, boiled to your liking
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp. honey
- ¼ small onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the egg to your liking. Toast the bread and spread with the butter.
- Top the toast with rocket, pieces of tuna and egg slices.
- Mix the mustard with the honey and drizzle over the egg.
- Finally top with the sliced onion and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.
Make sure you share your recipes with us using #teamtravismasterclass!